CCCHP FY21/22 Grant Cycle
This grant cycle is closed. No new applications will be accepted.The Commission encourages all applicants to read the CCCHP Grant Manual before preparing any application. For any questions about the application or the CCCHP program please contact:
Carla Hitchcock, Grants and Projects Analyst, 775-684-3441 or chitchcock [at] shpo.nv.gov
The CCCHP Application is composed of three parts:
- Part I: The Cover Page. This provides the Commission with a concise overview of who is proposing the project, where it is located, what it is intended to achieve, and how much it will cost. This must be submitted as only a one-page document with the application packet.
- Part II: The narrative section and should describe your project in detail.
- Part III: The Budget section. A detailed project budget is necessary to provide the Commission with information needed to evaluate applications. In addition, this information may be used later, in preparation of funding agreements between the Commission and the Grantees. The Budget form is provided in two versions: Word Version and Excel Version.
If you require a hard copy of the application, please contact the office or .
CCCHP schedule for the submission of materials:
- Friday, November 5, 2021 Letter of Intent due. This is for applicants new to the program or new buildings from prior grantees
- Tuesday, February 1, 2022 Last day to request technical assistance from SHPO staff during application process.
- Friday, February 25, 2022 Applications due in the SHPO Carson City office or must be postmarked by this date
- Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 9:00am Grant Hearing. Attendance of all applicants or their representatives is required.
The Commission will review all CCCHP applications using the Commissioner Review Form. We recommend that applicants review this document and ensure that their application addresses these issues. PLEASE NOTE: Completed Commissioner review forms are not interpreted to be public records under NRS 239.
CCCHP Forms for the 2021-2022 grant cycle.
CCCHP Reimbursement Request 2021-2022
CCCHP Reimbursement Request Checklist
Value of Donated Material
Value of Donated Equipment
Value of Donated Labor
Property Record Form
Travel Expense Reimbursement Claim Form
Project Change Request
Project Change Request Continuation Form
Final Report Format (Example)
Applications received below. The public grant hearing is scheduled for June 2, 2022, and June 3, 2022. During that hearing, the Commissioners will determine the grant awards for this cycle.
The posting of these applications in their entirety is part of our commitment to transparency and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the proposal or a guarantee of grant support.
There were 23 applications received, here are the 21 applications from the eligible applicants and eligible buildings:
CCCHP-21-01 Application Storey County Courthouse Electrical Renovation
CCCHP-21-02 Application Comstock Cemetery Foundation Visitor Center Water-Waste System
CCCHP-21-03 Application Douglas County Historical Society Carson Valley Museum & Cultural Center Exterior Rehabilitation
CCCHP-21-04 Application Historic Fourth Ward School Foundation Exterior Restoration for the South, East and North Elevations
CCCHP-21-05 Application Fallon Community Theatre, Inc.Renovation of Historic Fallon Theatres
CCCHP-21-07 Application Tonopah Historic Mining Park Foundation Desert Queen Head Frame/Grizzly Rehabilitation & Silver Top Complex/Grizzly Rehabilitation
CCCHP-21-08 Application Reno First United Methodist Church Restoration & Repair of Gutters, 1 Electrical Panel, Inside Tri-Fold Sanctuary Doors
CCCHP-21-09 Application Brewery Arts Center Brewery Building Brick Restoration
CCCHP-21-10 Application White Pine Community Choir Association Centennial Fine Arts Center Foundation Stabilization
CCCHP-21-11 Application St. Mary's Arts Center East Façade Window Restoration
CCCHP-21-13 Application Ely City Hall - Project Design, Architecture & Engineering
CCCHP-21-14 Application Old Glory Theatre
CCCHP-21-17 Application El Rancho Revitalization
CCCHP-21-18 Application Old Church on Main
CCCHP-21-20 Application Urgent Building Repair - Engine House/Machine Shop Building
CCCHP-21-21 Application Pioneer Hotel Fire Safety Compliance Project
CCCHP-21-22 Application Goldfield Historic Building Restoration Project
CCCHP-21-23 Application Carlin School House Rehabilitation