CCCHP FY19/20 Grant Cycle
The Office received 25 applications. This grant cycle is . All bond proceeds have been awarded.
The Commission encourages all applicants to read the CCCHP Grant Manual before preparing any application. This grant cycle will have $2,850,000 available for awards. For any questions about the application or the CCCHP program please contact:
Carla Hitchcock, Grants and Projects Analyst, 775-684-3441 or
The CCCHP Application is composed of three parts:
Part I: The Cover Page. This provides the Commission with a concise overview of who is proposing the project, where it is located, what it is intended to achieve, and how much it will cost. This must be submitted as only a one-page document with the application packet.
Part II: The narrative section and should describe your project in detail.
- Part III: The Budget section. A detailed project budget is necessary to provide the Commission with information needed to evaluate applications. In addition, this information may be used later, in preparation of funding agreements between the Commission and the Grantees. The Budget form is provided in two versions: Word Version and Excel Version.
If you require a hard copy of the application, please contact the office or .
CCCHP schedule for the submission of materials:
Letter of Intent due. This is for applicants new to the program or new buildings from prior grantees.
- Applications due in the SHPO Carson City office or must be postmarked by this date
- Grant Hearing in Room 4412, Grant Sawyer Building, 555 E Washington Ave, Las Vegas
The Commission will review all CCCHP applications using the Commissioner Review Form. We recommend that applicants review this document and ensure that their application addresses these issues.
CCCHP Forms for the 2019-2020 grant cycle.
- CCCHP Reimbursement Request 2019-2020
- CCCHP Reimbursement Request Checklist
- Certification Letter
- Value of Donated Material
- Value of Donated Equipment
- Value of Donated Labor
- Property Record Form
- Competitive Negotiation
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Claim Form
- Project Change Request
- Project Change Request Continuation Form
- Progress Report
- Final Report Format (Example)