Stewardship Photography Tips
Tips for Submitting Photos
- You do not have to change the photo names from whatever they were named when you downloaded them.
- You can send in the photo files without changing anything if they are smaller than 15MB in file size.
- If you don’t want to submit a photo log, just describe the subject of your photos in the Comments and Concerns in the Monitoring Form.
- Please DO NOT paste your photos into a Monitoring Report.
- It is preferred that photos be shared electronically instead of printed out.
Photo Log Tips
- You do not need to submit photos or a photo log for Impact Level 0.
- A photographic log is optional if you describe the subject of your photos in the Comments and Concerns in the Monitoring Form. It is, however, recommended.
- Site Name and Site Number can be found on the Site Assignment Form (contact NSSP if you did not receive one).
- Use the image file names as the Image Name/Number (exp: IMG123.jpg).
- Photo Description doesn’t have to be long but it should indicate what is in the photo and if it is an impact.
- The Direction of View and GPS Location (UTMs) are optional but very useful.